BSTC Application Form 2018 is available for the Academic Session 2018. Govind Guru Tribal University keeps updating about their Application Form so that candidates will be able to fill up their BSTC Exam 2018 Application Form. BSTC Exam stands out for Basic School Teaching Courses. This course was introduced by Rajasthan Education Council. The examination is held at different centers in Rajasthan, Examination Center is Schools, Colleges or any other Educational Unit (Government or Government Approved).
BSTC Application Form 2018 is available online from 12th February, 2018. The examination will be conducted in the month of May. To be able to give Examination you will be required to Apply Online before the Last Date of BSTC Application Form. ( i.e., 31 March 2018 )
Now you can deposit BSTC application Fee till 31 March 2018 ( which is last date to fill application form)
BSTC 2018 Exam Application Form
GGTU has already announced the dates for Registration of the examination. IF any student or candidate is not able to fill the form won’t be eligible to give examination at any Center. To sit in the examination students are requested to carry their ID Proof (Government Approved) with their Admit Cards or Hall Tickets. If any student forgets to bring his / her ID Proof or Admit Card then HE / SHE will not be able to sit for the examination.
How to Fill BSTC Application Form 2018?
If you’re an interested candidate and want to register for BSTC Exam 2018 then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will be required to visit BSTC Examination official Website. You can find the URL mentioned below.
- Open registration page on BSTC Official Website. Fill in your Personal Details such as your Name, Father’s Name, Address and other blanks.
- Attach your recent passport size photographs with Online Signature to BSTC Application Form 2018.
- You will be required to select the examination center. You can select any 2 center according to your preference.
- Now, enter you Martial Status and mention your category. Please remember if you belong to any tribal caste then you will be required to upload your Category Certificate online for completing the verification process by University.
- Now, select the payment option you want to pay with: Debit Cards, Credit Card, Net Banking, and IMPS.
►Fill Application FormCLICK HERE
Once you complete registering on BSTC Official Website you will get your Application Status in a PDF File. You will be required to download the PDF and take a Hard Copy of it with you in the examination hall as it has Token Number printed on it.
The registration for BSTC Examinations was started on 12 FEB, 2018 and the Last Date of BSTC Application Form is 10 March, 2018.